ACCEPTANCE OF DRIVER ED COURSE CONTRACT TERMS
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and "SoMa Private High School, Inc. DBA HighSchoolDriversEd.com," (hereinafter referred to as "Driver Ed Course"). Driver Ed Course offers drivers education in California. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement:
(1) Use of the Driver Ed Course web site: By enrolling in the Driver Ed Course and receiving a certificate of completion, you are stating that you studied the material in the Driver Ed Course and completed the final examination at the end of the course.
(2) Copyright and Proprietary Rights: This Web site is the property of Driver Ed Course. You may not reproduce, transmit, or distribute any part of the Driver Ed Course other than printing out or saving portions of the text and images for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the Driver Ed Course site in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
(3) Exclusions of Warranties: The materials on this site are "As Is". No warranties of any kind are made with respect to Driver Ed Course site. Driver Ed Course does not warrant that the Driver Ed Course site will meet your requirements, will be accurate at all times, or will be uninterrupted or error free. We expressly exclude and disclaim all express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or related to your use of the Driver Ed Course site, including without limitation data loss or corruption, regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract or otherwise.
(4) The information provided on this World Wide Web site is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Some of the information may be incorrect or an opinion. You should refer to your state's vehicle code for exact accuracy.
(5) Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. This Driver Ed Course website is operated from the Onlineteendriving office in the State of California, Santa Clara County, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
Collection and Storage of Customer Information:
We will collect certain personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other personal information, that will change from time-to-time, when you register for our course. We maintain this information in our customer database.
Use of Information:
This information is used to provide you with our products and services as requested; to enable billing and shipping; to provide you with information about relevant products and services; and to improve our Web site. We will not share your personal information with any 3rd parties outside of our company.
You may review and approve your personal information collected upon registration in our customer database. Upon request, we will remove that information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to HighSchoolDriversEd.com. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of Web sites to which this site may link.